PHILADELPHIA, PA — The Philadelphia Police Department is asking the public for help in locating a man they say was involved in a shooting that happened around 2 p.m. on July 18, on the 800 bock of Perkiomen Street, Philadelphia.
According to authorities, at the above-stated date and time, an unknown black male was captured on the 800 Perkiomen St firing a handgun several times at the victim, a 30-year-old male. When officers arrived at the location they discovered four (4) vehicles with bullet holes and six (6) .40 caliber FCCs. No injuries were reported during this incident.
- Suspect Description: Black male, wearing a gray T-shirt with a “New Balance” on the front, black shorts and gray and white sneakers.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact Det. Girardo of the Philadelphia Police Department’s Central Detective Division at 215-686-3093/3094, reference DC 21-09-022469.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.