ROYERSFORD, PA — The Upper Providence Police Department is investigating a retail theft incident that occurred on August 16, 2022.
On that date, the pictured suspects entered the Target store located in Royersford, Montgomery County and selected several items including electric scooters, dog food, a plush toy and decorative baskets. They then exited the store without rendering payment. The total value of the items was over $900.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying these individuals. Anyone with information that can identify the suspects is asked to please contact Officer Burdsall, Upper Providence Township Police Department at (610) 933-7899 extension 246 or anonymously contact the Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-4PA-TIPS (8477).
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- PA Man Charged With Enticing A Minor
- Man Sentenced to 90 Months Imprisonment for Drug Trafficking and Firearms Offenses
- Inmate Pleads Guilty to Possessing Homemade Knife in Prison
- Man Charged With Covid-Relief Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Three Indicted for Distributing Fentanyl and Methamphetamine Resulting In Death
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.