WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have arrested a wanted Brookhaven man and recovered a dirt bike.
Authorities state that on August 1 at approximately 11:50 a.m., police responded to the 800 block of West 25th Street in reference to a subject with a dirt bike. As officers arrived, multiple subjects fled on foot. After a brief foot pursuit, police took 20-year-old Christopher Jimenez of Brookhaven, Pennsylvania, into custody without incident.
Jimenez has been charged with Resisting Arrest, as well as multiple violations related to the dirt bike, and was given $1,500 unsecured bail on those charges. He was also found to be wanted on an unrelated matter, and was subsequently committed to the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution.
The dirt bike was seized pending further proceedings.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Attorney General Josh Shapiro Announces Convictions of Sunoco Pipeline L.P., ETC Northeast Pipeline LLC
- Three Men Arrested After Wilmington Police Find Loaded Gun, Drugs
- Newark Man Faces Multiple Charges After Fleeing From Officers
- Delaware County Man Sentenced to Prison for Cyberstalking
- Anchorage Man Sentenced to Prison, Restitution, and Supervised Release
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.