PHILADELPHIA, PA — The Philadelphia Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a 13-year-old girl who has been missing since Monday morning.
Layla Centeno was last seen at 2:00 A.M. at the intersection of C Street and Indiana Avenue. She is 4’11”, 140 lbs., with brown curly hair, a thin build, and brown eyes. Layla was last seen wearing pink pajama pants, a blue t-shirt, green/black Crocs, and carrying a black backpack with rainbow stripes.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, contact Northwest Detectives Division at 215-686-3353 or 911 immediately.
More For You
- 13-Year-Old Jayda Gomez Missing: Police Need Your Help
- Pennsylvania State Police Ask for Help in Missing Person Cold Case
- Zachary Mosbahi, 15-Year-Old Philadelphia Boy, Missing Since September 21
- Philly Police Seek Help Locating 11-Year-Old Nahki Jones
- Police Seek Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing 15-Year-Old
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.