Detectives state that on August 20, 2022, at 3:58 pm, an unknown black male entered QT Vietnamese Sandwich located at 48 N. 10th St and demanded money from the employee with a gun. After the employee complied, the suspect fled in an unknown direction. The suspect is described as being of thin build, wearing a dark baseball cap with “New York” on the front, a blue Polo-type shirt and long checker pattern shorts.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact Det. Schell at 215-686-3093.
More For You
- Man Charged With Covid-Relief Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Three Indicted for Distributing Fentanyl and Methamphetamine Resulting In Death
- Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Drug Trafficking and Guns Possession Charges
- Man Pleads Guilty to Social Security Fraud
- PA Man Pleads Guilty to Drug and Gun Possession Charges
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.