PHILADELPHIA, PA — The Philadelphia Police Department’s Central Detective Division is seeking the public’s help identifying the individual seen in the above still photo.
Detectives state that on September 15, 2021, at 3:07 pm, the victim, a 17-year-old male, was involved in a physical altercation with an unknown black male when he left school at 1500 Wallace St. During the incident the suspect pulled out a gun and fired several rounds at the victim but was not hit by the gunfire. The suspect then fled the area in an unknown direction.
- Suspect Description: Black male, 5’10” tall, thin build, puffy hair, wearing a black Nike t-shirt, gray sweatpants and black sneakers.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact Det. Rocks or Det. Repici of the Philadelphia Police Department’s Central Detective Division, Special Investigations Unit at 215-686-3047/3047, reference DC 21-09-029986.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.