LOWER POTTSGROVE TWP, PA — Eastbound U.S. 422 motorists will encounter a right lane closure between the Sanatoga and Armand Hammer Boulevard interchanges beginning Wednesday, August 3, for pipe repair under a project to replace the structures that carry Park Road and Pleasantview Road over the expressway in Lower Pottsgrove Township, Montgomery County, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced. The lane closure will be in place weekdays from 3:00 AM to 2:00 PM through Friday, August 12.
U.S. 422 motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
The replacement of the Pleasantview Road and Park Road bridges over U.S. 422 is an advance contract prior to starting the project to reconstruct U.S. 422 between the Sanatoga Interchange and Porter Road.
H&K Group, Inc. of Skippack, Montgomery County is the general contractor on the $7.1 million project, which is financed with 80% federal and 20% state funds. The entire project is expected to finish in late 2022.
- Motorists Warned About Delays: Several State Highways to be Restricted Next Week in Delaware County
- PennDOT Begins Improvements to MacDade Boulevard and I-476 Interchange
- Route 3 in Haverford Township: Motorists Should Expect Delays During Evening Hours
- Road Closure on Route 113 in Hilltown Township for Wednesday, August 10
- Eastbound Schuylkill Expressway to Close Next Week in Center City Philadelphia
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.