WYOMISSING, PA — PENN Entertainment Inc., (Nasdaq: PENN) this week unveiled an enhanced customer loyalty program, PENN Play™, replacing its mychoice® branded program. The new program greatly expands the ways PENN’s 26 million loyalty members can earn and redeem rewards across the company’s portfolio of entertainment brands.
PENN Play further connects the Company’s brands under one loyalty program, making it easier than ever for members to earn, track, and redeem PENN Cash across a variety of gaming and entertainment experiences. PENN Cash, the company’s new loyalty currency, can be earned and redeemed through gaming, dining, shopping or staying at PENN destinations across the country — including Hollywood Casino, L’Auberge and M Resort — or by playing online with Barstool Sportsbook & Casino*, HollywoodCasino.com and PENNPlaycasino.com.
To celebrate the PENN Play launch, the company is rolling out a promotional campaign that will give away $1.5 million in PENN Cash and prizes to members. To enter for a chance to win, download the PENN Play app and visit here for more details.
Jay Snowden, Chief Executive Officer and President of PENN Entertainment, commented: “PENN’s business has transformed over the last few years as we’ve expanded our retail, online gaming and entertainment experiences. With the rebranding of our loyalty program to PENN Play, we are taking steps to better align all of our brands under the PENN umbrella and create a more seamless omni-channel experience for our customers, which we believe will have a meaningful impact on both our retail and online gaming performance.”
Highlights of the new PENN Play program include:
- Meaningful rewards are more accessible to everyone. Customers can begin earning just by signing up, including at the new Play tier level. Additional benefits and rewards are unlocked at each of five tier levels – Play, Advantage, Preferred, Elite and Owners Club.
- Access to a new marketplace featuring popular retailers where members can redeem gifts and earn tier points and PENN Cash on everyday items.
- Access to new, exciting perks and entertainment experiences with PENN partner brands, including Live Nation and Choice Hotels.
- A new rewards website and mobile app, which allow members to participate in exclusive promotions and track progress towards earning exciting rewards that can be redeemed anywhere they play.
- PENN Play is supported by the company’s industry leading cardless, cashless and contactless 3 C’s technology to better meet the preferences of customers.
- PENN Entertainment™ Mastercard® credit card sign-up incentives.
The rebrand also includes enhancements to PENN’s dedicated rewards program honoring our nation’s heroes. PENN Heroes, formerly myheroes, features more rewards and recognition for our nation’s active-duty military, veterans and first responders, including a PENN Play tier upgrade and discounts across hotels, dining and shopping at PENN locations. PENN Heroes has enrolled more than 182,000 members since launching in May of 2021.
* Customers will be able to redeem rewards with Barstool Sportsbook & Casino beginning later this Summer.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.