KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — PECO Energy will reduce U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) to a single lane in each direction between Bryn Mawr Avenue and Pennswood Road in Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County, and Haverford Township, Delaware County, beginning Tuesday, August 2, for utility construction, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced. The closures will be in place Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM through Friday, August 26.
Motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
PECO Energy will complete this project under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
- Detour: Galloway Road to Close Between Neshaminy Creek and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- U.S. 1 Lane Closures Next Week: Motorists Should Allow Extra Time and Expect Delays
- Motorist Advisory: Bridge Construction on I-95/I-295 in Bucks County
- Expect Delays on Hulmeville Avenue in Penndel Borough, Bucks County
- Left Lane Closure Scheduled for I-76 in Lower Merion Township
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.