WILMINGTON, DE — ByteScout d/b/a PDF.co has announced the latest update to their PDF.co platform.
PDF.co team unveiled a significant update to PDF.co, making our platform more accessible and convenient for users across all plans. This update allows users to enjoy a true pay-as-you-go experience, with no subscription required for storing multiple templates or using user-controlled data encryption.
Key features of the update include:
- User-controlled data encryption and decryption are now available for all plans, including Pay-as-you-go.
- No subscription plan is required for managing multiple HTML templates, document parser templates, and stored files. Users can have as many as they need, with each template or file consuming 1 credit per day.
- User-controlled data encryption costs an additional 2 credits per page.
- User-controlled data decryption costs an additional 2 credits per page.
- To accommodate these changes, all paid subscription plans have been adjusted to provide +20% more credits for our valued customers.
PDF.co team stated that it is confident that these enhancements will provide an improved user experience and greater flexibility for all PDF.co users. More about this update is available on the website.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.