NEWTOWN, PA — Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX) announced that a late-breaking abstract reporting the use of rigosertib in patients with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB) associated with advanced/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) will be presented in the Late Breaking News session at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) 2023 Congress taking place October 11-14 in Berlin, Germany.
- Date: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 4:00-4:15 p.m. in Germany / 10:00-10:15 a.m. ET
- Abstract Title: Efficacy and Safety of Rigosertib in Patients with Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB) Associated Advanced/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Presenter: Prof. Dr. Johann Bauer, MD, University Hospital Salzburg
- Session: D2T01.3: Late breaking news