PHILADELPHIA, PA — On Tuesday, September 20, NextGen America organizers will celebrate National Voter Registration Day (NVRD) by registering students to vote during a speed dating event at Temple University.
The speed dating, featuring a college athlete from NextGen’s influencer program, will transition NextGen’s dating app organizing – which began exclusively as digital outreach in 2020 during the pandemic – into live relational organizing.
Speed Dating Event with NextGen Athlete Influencer
Tuesday, September 20
12:00 p.m. ET – 2:00 p.m.
Cecil B. Moore Ave and Broad St, Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Throughout the event, participants will engage with potential matches using queue cards provided by NextGen that will underscore voting motivations and identify which issues are resonating with young Pennsylvanians – to help them make good connections and become civically engaged ahead of the midterm elections in November.
The speed dating event is part of NextGen’s national efforts to register thousands of young voters on NVRD through in-person events, calls and texts, and digital activations.
More For You
- Octorara Area School Board Reviews Alignment of Voting Regions
- NextGen PA to Host Speed Dating Event for National Voter Registration Day
- PA SRCC: Governor’s Lawsuit Another Attempt to Stop the People of Pennsylvania From Having a Voice
- Survey: Voters Want Candidates to Talk About Social Security, Medicare, Drug Costs & Long Term Care in 2022 Midterm Elections
- How to Download the Full Flynn Report Now
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.