MANHEIM TWP, PA — The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that a PennDOT maintenance crew is scheduled to replace a pipe next week on Valley Road (Route 1014) in Lancaster County. The pipe is located between Route 501 and Route 272 in Manheim Township.
Weather permitting, the road will be closed to through traffic from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday, August 1 through Wednesday, August 3. A detour will use Route 501, Route 722, and Route 272.
The road will be open to local traffic on either side of the closure.
- Expect Delays on Hulmeville Avenue in Penndel Borough, Bucks County
- Left Lane Closure Scheduled for I-76 in Lower Merion Township
- Next Week: I-95 Lane Closures in Delaware County
- Delaware County Drivers: Beware of Restricted State Highways
- Drivers Will Encounter Road Closures, Detours and Delays in Bucks County
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.