WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have arrested a man on gun and drug charges.
Authorities state that on January 9 at approximately 8:29 p.m., police on proactive patrol conducted a vehicle stop in the 600 block of North Tatnall Street. Police made contact with an occupant, 24-year-old Sanfra Herman. Following a brief investigation, police recovered a loaded 9mm handgun, 8.3 grams of cocaine, 4.6 grams of marijuana, .021 grams of heroin, and 5 MDMA tablets. Herman was taken into custody without incident.
Herman was charged with the following offenses:
- Possession of a Firearm while also in Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in Tier 1 Quantity
- Consumption of Marijuana in a Public area or Motor Vehicle
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (2 counts)
He was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11 and released on $11,000 unsecured bail.
Information is subject to change at any time. A suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.