PHILADELPHIA, PA — Detectives in Philadelphia are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect wanted for theft at Wild Honey Hair Salon at 261 N. 3rd St.
Authorities state that on September 5, 2022, an unknown white male entered the salon and stole hair products, accessories, a coffee maker, a cell phone and speakers. The suspect is described as being thin with a blue and white t-shirt, gray sweatpants and a dark color backpack.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, contact Central Detective Division at 215-686-3093/3094.
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Three Indicted for Distributing Fentanyl and Methamphetamine Resulting In Death
- Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Drug Trafficking and Guns Possession Charges
- Man Pleads Guilty to Social Security Fraud
- PA Man Pleads Guilty to Drug and Gun Possession Charges
- Former Detroit Resident Sentenced for Role in Drug Trafficking Network
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.