LOWER MERION TWP, PA — Westbound Interstate 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) motorists will encounter a left lane closure between the City Avenue (U.S. 1 South) and Belmont Avenue interchanges in Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County, on Thursday, August 4, and Friday, August 5, from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM the following morning, for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) repair, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
Motorists are being advised to use an alternate route or allow more time for travel in the work area because significant backups and slowdowns may occur. The schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
- Swedesford Road Closure Begins August 22 in Montgomery County
- Nighttime Closures Next Week on U.S. 1 and at the Turnpike’s Bensalem Interchange
- PennDOT Reopens the New Hanover Square Road Bridge in Montgomery County
- Highway Work Zone: Slowdowns in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester and Delaware Next Week
- PennDOT Announces Highway Restrictions in Bucks County
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.