BALA CYNWYD, PA — Larimar Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LRMR) announced that preclinical studies evaluating CTI-1601’s effects on gene expression and neurodegeneration will be featured in a poster at the upcoming Gordon Research Conference on Neurobiology of Brain Disorders. The conference will take place August 7 – 12, 2022 at the Rey Don Jaime Grand Hotel in Castelldefels, Spain.
The poster, entitled, “Mitochondrial Protein Frataxin (FXN) promotes Expression of Neuronal Differentiation Markers: Effect of FXN Supplementation in a Model of Leukodystrophy,” will be available for viewing throughout the duration of the conference. The poster’s presenting author is David Bettoun, Ph.D., Vice President of Discovery and Non-clinical R&D, Larimar Therapeutics.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Unisys Announces 2Q22 Results
- MediCapture Inc. Announced Availability of New MVR TouchPro
- David’s Bridal Partners with Celebrity Fashion Designer DanielXDiamond
- Hamilton Lane Incorporated Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
- Tavanta Therapeutics Announces Enrollment Completion in Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of TAVT-45 for the Treatment of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.