PHILADELPHIA, PA — Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is planning a lane closure on University Avenue between Grays Ferry Avenue and Convention Avenue in Philadelphia, beginning Monday, August 15, for utility construction, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced. The closure will be in place Mondays through Fridays including weekends from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM through Saturday, April 15, 2023.
Motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia will complete this project under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
More For You
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 Lane Closures in Concord, Chadds Ford, Pennsbury Townships
- Traffic Alert: Girard Point Bridge, I-95, I-295 Lane Closures in Philadelphia, Bucks Counties
- Backups and Delays: Several State Highways Restricted in Delaware County
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.