PHILADELPHIA, PA — Interstate 95 is among state highways restricted beginning Sunday, January 2, in Philadelphia and Bucks counties for guiderail repair, announced the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). The intermittent lane closures will remain in place Sundays through Fridays, from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM, through late March 2022.
The work locations are:
- Both directions on I-95 between the Delaware County line and Bucks County line in Philadelphia;
- Both directions on I-95 between the Philadelphia County line and the Interstate 276 Interchange in Bensalem and Bristol townships, Bucks County;
- Academy Road between the I-95 Interchange and Knights Road in Philadelphia;
- Both directions on Route 63 (Woodhaven Road) between the U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard) Interchange and the Bucks County line in Philadelphia; and
- Northbound U.S. 13 ramp to northbound U.S. 1 in Falls Township, Bucks County.
Motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather-dependent.
Motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.