EAST LAMPETER TWP, PA — PennDOT is advising motorists in Lancaster County that a maintenance crew is scheduled to perform repairs next week to the Horseshoe Road (Route 1003) bridge spanning Amtrak Railroad tracks in East Lampeter Township. Work includes securing a loose expansion plate on top of the bridge.
Weather permitting, this work will be performed Tuesday, August 9, during daylight hours. Traffic will be reduced to a single lane on the bridge with flaggers providing traffic control. There may be delays. Motorists should be alert and drive with caution through the work zone.
- Roadwork to Begin on Walnut Street Extension Project in East Lampeter Township, Lancaster County
- Motorists Should Expect Delays on Valley Road in Manheim Township, Lancaster County
- Route 23 Now Open to Traffic, PennDOT Emergency Repairs Complete
- Motorists Should Avoid Route 23 in Lancaster County Next Week
- Box Culvert Project to Begin on Route 441 (River Road) in Conoy Township, Lancaster County
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.