MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA — Hoppenville Road/Lumber Street is scheduled to close between Geryville Pike and Route 29 (Gravel Pike) in Marlborough Township and Green Lane Borough, Montgomery County, on Sunday, September 25, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for pipe replacement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
During the closure, Hoppenville Road/Lumber Street motorists will be directed to use Route 29 (Gravel Pike), Route 63 (Main Street), Upper Ridge Road, and Geryville Pike. Local access will be maintained during the operation.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling near the work area because backups and delays will occur. The schedule is weather dependent.
More For You
- Resurfacing Scheduled on Several State Highways Next Week in Delaware, Montgomery Counties
- PECO Utility Improvement Begins at Night Next Week on U.S. 13 (38th Street) in Philadelphia
- PennDOT to Begin Roundabout Safety Improvement Project in Milford, Richland Townships
- Core Borings Planned Next Week on U.S. 1, Route 413
- Safety Improvement Project Continues on Henry Avenue in Philadelphia
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.