PHILADELPHIA, PA — The Philadelphia Police Department’s Homicide Unit is looking to identify the vehicle depicted in the following surveillance video excerpts, as part of an ongoing investigation into a shooting incident during which six people, including a female, were shot. One of the male shooting victims subsequently died from his injuries.
Detective’s state that the shooter, seated in the rear right passenger seat of the vehicle, fired at least 24 shots from a semiautomatic handgun at a group of people.
The vehicle is described as a Chrysler 300 SDN, silver in color. All the vehicle’s windows, including the front windshield and rear window, had dark tint. The vehicle has a custom black grill and tinted headlamps and rear lamps.
The vehicle was last seen continuing eastbound on Chew Avenue, crossing Park Avenue, towards 12th Street.
A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction for every homicide.
- Vehicle Description: Chrysler 300 SDN, silver in color. All the vehicle’s windows, including the front windshield and rear window, had dark tint. The vehicle has a custom black grill and tinted headlamps and rear lamps.
- If you see these suspects do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or these suspects please contact Det. Earl Martin #749 of the Philadelphia Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 215-686-3334/3335, reference DC 21-35-063709.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.