CONSHOHOCKEN, PA — Hamilton Lane Incorporated (Nasdaq: HLNE) recently reported its results for the fourth fiscal quarter and full fiscal year ended March 31, 2023.
FISCAL YEAR 2023 HIGHLIGHTS
- Assets under management – Total assets under management of $111.9 billion grew 5% year-over-year. Fee-earning assets under management increased 17% to $57.3 billion over the same period.
- Revenue – Management and advisory fees increased 18% to $371.9 million for fiscal 2023.
- Carried Interest – Unrealized carried interest balance of $1.0 billion was down 14% year-over-year.
- Earnings per share – GAAP EPS of $3.01 on $109.1 million of GAAP net income for fiscal 2023.
- Dividend – Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.445 per share of Class A common stock to record holders at the close of business on June 15, 2023 that will be paid on July 7, 2023. The target full-year dividend of $1.78 represents an 11% increase from the prior fiscal year dividend.
Hamilton Lane issued a full detailed presentation of its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2023 results, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Hamilton Lane CEO Mario Giannini commented: “Despite a challenging market backdrop, our strong momentum and performance continues, due in large part to the dedication and devotion shown by our team around the world. We are happy to report strong growth across the entirety of our business as we close out this fiscal year, and are well positioned for continued, steady growth ahead.”