AUDUBON, PA — Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE: GMED) announced it will continue its partnership with EUROSPINE as a silver sponsor and will attend EUROSPINE 2023 held October 4 to 6 in Frankfurt.
“As leaders in the musculoskeletal device industry, we are committed to procedurally integrated innovation that enables surgeons to deliver more intelligent surgery,” said Dan Scavilla, chief executive officer at Globus Medical. “Our support of EUROSPINE reflects our belief in partnering with the most influential societies, study groups, and congresses around the globe to advance spine care and change the lives of more patients.”
Globus Medical and NuVasive will be hosting various activities at their respective stands in the Messe Frankfurt exhibition hall:
- Globus Medical invites attendees to meet the experts at stand #E35 and learn about Excelsius™ Prone Lateral, ExcelsiusGPS®, and MARVEL™. On October 5 at 12:00, listen to Dr. David L. Skaggs and Dr. Michele Federico Pecoraro discuss their clinical experience in an industry workshop, Robotic Navigation: A discussion on advanced technology for complex procedures.
- NuVasive invites attendees to meet the experts at stand #E45: Simplify Cervical Disc with Prof. Dr. med. Steffen K. Rosahl on October 4 at 10:15 and 15:30, Pulse and X360 with Mr. Andrew Young on October 5 at 10:15 and 15:30, and Reline 3D with Dr. med. Lorenz Wanke-Jellinek on October 6 at 10:15.
Surgeons will also have the opportunity for demonstrations of procedural solutions with ExcelsiusGPS at the Globus Medical stand, and Pulse and Siemens Healthineers’ Cios Spin at the NuVasive stand. For more information, please visit the Globus Medical EUROSPINE webpage and the NuVasive EUROSPINE webpage.
The Company will be exhibiting its musculoskeletal procedural solutions at various fourth-quarter 2023 conferences, including:
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS) ’23 Annual Forum: October 5 to 7 in Las Vegas.
- North American Spine Society (NASS) 38th Annual Meeting: October 18 to 21 in Los Angeles.
- 17th International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis (ICEOS): November 8 to 10 in Charleston.
- German Spine Congress (DWG) 18th Annual Meeting of the German Spine Society: November 29 to December 1 in Stuttgart/Ludwigsburg.
- Cervical Spine Research Society (CSRS) 51st Annual Meeting: November 29 to December 2 in Las Vegas.
- 9th Annual International Spinal Deformity Symposium (ISDS): December 1 to 2 in New York.
- International Pediatric Orthopedic Symposium (IPOS): December 5 to 9 in Orlando.