PHILADELPHIA, PA — Relive the favorite flavors of your childhood with Girl Scout-inspired cookie milkshakes at P’unk Burger at 1823 East Passyunk. Passyunk’s organic burger, fries and shake shop announced seven limited edition cookie shakes that all feature Girl Scout cookies through early April 2023- or while supplies last. Relive your childhood with familiar flavor combinations like toasted coconut and caramel sea salt, chocolate peanut butter swirl, dark chocolate salted brownie and mint cookie. Plus three vegan shakes! P’unk Burger is donating one dollar from every shake sold, plus 100% of quarters from the P’unk Burger Arcade, to support Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania’s Girl Experience and Outreach Programming.
“Supporting the Girl Scouts, especially during Women’s History Month, is so important to me as a female business owner and a mother of seven amazing girls,” said owner Marlo Dilks. “Anything that helps girls realize their potential is worth investing in. In today’s climate, we have to do all we can to prop up and empower girls to give them the tools to break the glass ceiling and achieve their dreams. I am so fortunate to be on East Passyunk with 55+ other female-owned businesses. I want to inspire the next generation of leaders, business owners, restaurant owners, and entrepreneurs.”
Dilks added, “There are seven shakes this year – each in honor of my seven girls. I am so proud of them.”
Although Marlo has never been a Girl Scout herself, as a parent and small business owner, she realizes how important the sense of purpose that the Girl Scouts provides for young girls really is. She feels that organizations like the Girl Scouts are more important now than ever before.
On top of supporting local troops in South Philadelphia and Dilks’ local neighborhood through cookie sales, every quarter from the P‘unk Burger Arcade in March will also be donated to Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania’s Girl Experience and Outreach Programming. Dozens of games are available in the Mini-Moo Pasture where the games exist. Top hits are Burger Time, of course, and Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Galaga, and many more classics. Each and every month, P‘unk donates 100% of quarters to a different charity.
Please visit P‘unk Burger on social media or call 215-468-PUNK for more information.
Girl Scout Inspired Cookie Shake Menu:
This year’s cookie shakes will feature Girl Scout cookies purchased from area troops in an effort to support their work. Descriptions are found below for all shakes:
- Toasted Coconut and Caramel Sea Salt Shake – Vanilla ice cream, caramel delites cookies, chocolate drizzle, toasted coconut, caramel sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Salted Brownie – Dark Chocolate ice cream with Adventurefuls cookies and sea salt
- Mint Cookie Shake – Vanilla ice cream, fresh mint leaves, crushed Thin Mint cookies, chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl – Peanut butter and vanilla ice cream, Peanut Butter Patties cookies and chocolate swirl
- Vegan Mint Cookie Shake – Vegan vanilla ice cream, fresh mint leaves, crushed Thin Mint cookies, chocolate drizzle
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl – Vegan Peanut Butter and vegan vanilla ice cream, Peanut Butter Patties cookies and vegan chocolate swirl
- Vegan Caramel Cookies & Cream – Vanilla ice cream, caramel, chocolate drizzle, gluten-free Caramel Chocolate chip cookies
Shakes are $11.00 and include real Girl Scout Cookies, with the customer’s choice of whole milk, almond milk or soy milk. There is no additional charge to add a BYO to shakes.
One dollar from each shake is donated to support girls’ empowerment programs.
BYO Boozy Cookie Shakes
For adults that want to add a grown-up twist to their childhood favorite flavors, P‘unk Burger invites patrons to BYO. BYO is no extra charge. Dilks suggestions for BYO are as follows:
- Toasted Coconut and Sea Salt Caramel Cookie Shake – A dark spiced rum will bring out the vanilla and coconut flavors of this shake
- Mint Cookie Shake – An Irish whiskey like Tullamore Dew is spicy enough to not be overpowered by the mint in the shake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl – A barrel-aged rum with bringing out the salty and sweet notes of both the peanut butter and the chocolate; vanilla or flavored vodka can also add a nice added layer here as well
For lighter and sweeter boozy shake lovers, flavored vodkas also make the perfect BYO addition – as well as other liquors and cordials.
For more information visit punkburger.com.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.