BENSALEM TWP, PA — A road closure is scheduled on Gibson Road between Route 513 (Hulmeville Road) and Bensalem Boulevard in Bensalem Township, Bucks County, on Thursday, September 15, through Tuesday, September 20, weekdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for pipe replacement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
During the closure, motorists will be directed to use Bensalem Boulevard and Route 513 (Hulmeville Road). Local access will be maintained during the operation.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling near the work area because backups and delays may occur. The schedule is weather dependent.
More For You
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 Lane Closures in Concord, Chadds Ford, Pennsbury Townships
- Traffic Alert: Girard Point Bridge, I-95, I-295 Lane Closures in Philadelphia, Bucks Counties
- Backups and Delays: Several State Highways Restricted in Delaware County
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.