PHILADELPHIA, PA — UBS announced that five advisors in the firm’s Philadelphia D.C. wealth management market have been named to the Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-in-State list for 2023.
“It is an honor to see our female financial advisors recognized for their hard work and commitment to helping clients,” said Julie Fox, Market Executive at UBS Private Wealth Management. “On behalf of myself and the UBS leadership team, I want to congratulate each of them for this well-deserved industry achievement.”
The advisors in the Philadelphia D.C. market named to the list are:
- Karen Robbins (CIMA®) joined UBS in 1991 and advises individuals, families and business owners on financial planning and investment matters.
- Karen Ben-Shlaush (CFP®, CIMA®, CRPC®, CEPA) joined UBS in 2011 and provides financial planning services to individuals, business owners and C-suite executives.
- Sandy Cunningham (CFP®, CIMA®) started her UBS career in 1998, after a successful tenure as an entrepreneur, and advises institutional clients on retirement plans and reserve accounts.
- Holidae Hayes joined UBS in 2009 and worked as an attorney at the Federal Reserve and the Senate Banking Committee prior to her career in financial services.
- Toria Scotto (CFP®, CPWA®) began her UBS career in 2004 and she provides financial planning and investment management services to individuals, families and business owners.
The 2023 Forbes/SHOOK Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-in-State list features 1,697 women who manage almost $2.3 trillion in assets. The ranking, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria including phone and in-person interviews, compliance records and revenue generated for their firms.
For the full list and further information, visit https://www.forbes.com/lists/best-in-state-women-advisors/.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.