NEW CASTLE, DE — Emile Henry recently launched new grilling cookware, perfect for the grill and beyond. Built for the rigors of the backyard grill, these ceramic cookware pieces include a sauce pot for sauces, baked beans and smokin’ hot sides; a vertical chicken roaster that grills a chicken to perfection while the base roasts aromatics and vegetables; a grill plank for everything from shrimp to asparagus; and an oval grill pan that delicately cooks fish and other seafood on the barbeque, ensuring sublime texture and delicate smoked flavors. All the new Emile Henry grilling cookware is naturally non-stick, and dishwasher safe making clean-up easy.
Emile Henry has partnered with Gustus Vitae gourmet seasonings and JK Adams to offer a giveaway of the new ceramic grilling cookware, BBQ seasonings and a Vermont-made cutting board.
Specialists in culinary ceramics for more than 170 years, Emile Henry creates cooking products stamped by its unique savoir-faire. Inspired by its history and desires, the family-run company continues to use its passion for authentic, homemade cooking prepared with love and shared with pleasure. Emile Henry products are made of all-natural materials and are backed by a ten-year warranty, which is not offered by any other ceramic manufacturers. Emile Henry is in the Burgundy town of Marcigny, France. To find out more about Emile Henry, visit www.emilehenryusa.com.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- STRATA Skin Sciences Announces U.S. Commercial Launch of TheraClear®X Acne Therapy System
- NEXGEL Launches MEDAGEL Hydroliner Pro Pads for Eyelash Protection During Cosmetic Extensions Service
- Vishay Introduces New IHDM Edge-Wound Inductor for High Power, Low Loss Applications
- Lasko Announces Two New Alexa-enabled Products
- Dorman Releases More Than 230 New Steering & Suspension Products in First Half of 2022