WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have arrested a man on gun and drug charges.
Authorities state that on September 29 at approximately 4:40 p.m. members of the Street Crime Unit conducted a vehicle stop in the area of 25th and Market Streets. Police made contact with a passenger, 41-year-old Jethroe Tickles. Following a brief investigation, police recovered a loaded .45 caliber handgun, 10.25 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of marijuana, 120 MDMA pills, 58 Hydrocodone pills, and $3,475 in currency.
Tickles was charged with the following offenses:
- Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with the Intent to Deliver in Tier 3 Quantity
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in Tier 3 Quantity
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with the Intent to Deliver in Tier 2 Quantity
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in Tier 2 Quantity
- Possession of a Firearm or Ammunition by a Person Prohibited (2 counts)
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
He was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11 and committed to the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on $73,600 cash-only bail.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.