COLMAR, PA — Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: DORM) is introducing more than 320 new products this month, including more than 75 aftermarket-first solutions, to give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix a wide range of cars and trucks.
Dorman’s extensive list of exclusive parts this month include:
- Hydrocarbon injector nozzles for heavy-duty and medium-duty truck makes such as International, Freightliner and Western Star trucks.
- Front and rear driveshafts for more than 4 million vehicles in operation.
- 36 more unique part types, ranging from exhaust hardware to steering knuckles, that were formerly only available from the original vehicle manufacturer.
This month’s OE FIX™ solutions include an aftermarket-first radiator coolant hose connector for more than 6.5 million Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles. Fixing a failed plastic coolant hose connector usually requires replacing the entire coolant hose assembly, only to risk having to replace it all over when the brittle plastic connector breaks again. Dorman’s OE FIX coolant hose junction (part number 47157) is made from aluminum for durability, and because the connector itself is available separately, it’s perfect for the price-conscious customer who still wants a premium solution.
Dorman is also excited to announce a new OE FIX fuse block module (601-700) for Chevrolet Malibu sedans from 2014 to 2015, and the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited. Until now, when this module failed, repair shops had to buy and install an entire new assembly. Dorman’s team saw this unnecessary expense and developed this direct-replacement module that’s available separately to help save service technicians and vehicle owners time and money.
Other highlights from this month’s new product announcement include:
- 21 new control arms offering late-model vehicle coverage.
- A new fuel injection throttle body (977-161) with proprietary Sensor Shield technology for 4 million General Motors vehicles.
- Aftermarket-first transmission oil cooler lines for more than a million Cadillac and Chrysler vehicles (624-619 and 624-614).
These are just a few of Dorman’s featured new product releases this month. To learn more about Dorman, take the Dorman Virtual Tour at DormanProducts.com/tour.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.