DELAWARE COUNTY, PA — Several state highways in Delaware County will be restricted from Monday, September 12, through Friday, September 16, from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM the following morning for crack sealing operations, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
The work locations are:
- College Avenue/Railroad Avenue between Darby Road and Carter Road in Haverford Township;
- Coopertown Road/Landover Road/County Line Road/Old Lancaster Road between College Avenue and U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) in Haverford Township;
- Lawrence Road between Route 3 (West Chester Pike) and Eagle Road in Haverford Township;
- Manoa Road between Eagle Road and Farwood Road in Haverford Township;
- Earlington Road between Township Line Road and Eagle Road in Haverford Township;
- Lynn Boulevard between Township Line Road and Route 3 (West Chester Pike) in Upper Darby Township;
- Haverford Road/Karakung Drive between Eagle Road and Manoa Road in Haverford Township;
- Burmont Road between Baltimore Avenue and Glendale Road in Lansdowne Borough and Upper Darby and Haverford townships;
- Bishop Avenue/Garrett Road between Springfield Road and Burnley Lane in Upper Darby and Springfield townships;
- Route 420 (Lincoln Avenue/Kedron Avenue/Woodland Avenue) between U.S. 13 (Chester Pike) and Baltimore Pike in Prospect Park and Morton boroughs and Ridley and Springfield townships; and
- South Avenue between Providence Road and Franklin Avenue and Providence Road between South Avenue and Oak Lane in Upper Darby Township.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays will occur. All operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Road-Con, Inc. of West Chester, Chester County is the general contractor on the project, which is financed with 100% state funds.
More For You
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 Lane Closures in Concord, Chadds Ford, Pennsbury Townships
- Traffic Alert: Girard Point Bridge, I-95, I-295 Lane Closures in Philadelphia, Bucks Counties
- Backups and Delays: Several State Highways Restricted in Delaware County
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.