MEDIA, PA — Delaware County announced it has launched the Wellness Line to assist residents with COVD-19 related questions and concerns as well as other public health-related topics.
The Delaware County Wellness Team can:
- Assist residents in locating convenient COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Assist residents in locating convenient COVID-19 testing sites
- Add homebound residents to the homebound roster for at-home on-site vaccinations
- Answer general questions about COVID-19 testing, vaccinations, and booster shots
- Answer general questions about public health-related matters
- Help residents locate public health resources
The Delaware County Wellness Line is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Wellness Line can be reached by phone at (484) 276-2100, or by email at [email protected].
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.