BLUE BELL, PA — CTN Solutions announced it recently appointed a new advisory board to provide support and guidance to its CEO Drew Morrisroe as they company continues to execute on its growth strategy.
Drew Morrisroe, President & CEO, stated, “A key factor to my success over the years is surrounding myself with people who know more than me while also having unique ideas and experiences. It’s important for a business leader to have a diverse group of experts who will advise and challenge you.”
He further added, “[E]ach board member has unique talents and ideas well suited as we continue to grow CTN as a national IT services provider. It can be lonely as a both as a CEO and sole owner of company. An advisory board can help hold me accountable, ensure I am clearly focused on our strategy, all the while helping me create a culture of excellence. I’m thrilled to be associated with these advisory board members!”
The new Advisory Board Members include:
- Ann Borza, Senior Director of Client Renewals at LISTRAK
- Tom Dugan, Recruitment Consultant at e-Primary
- Heather Eisenmann, Executive Vice President of Sales at Galileo Performance Explorer
- Bill Morrow, Managing Partner at Empirical Consulting Solutions
- Chris Randazzo, the Founder and Managing Partner at Main Line Equity Partners
- Eileen Wainwright, President at Wright Impact Group
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.