YARDLEY, PA – Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced that it will construct a second high-speed line at its Parma, Italy aluminum beverage can facility.
Commercial production is expected to commence during the first quarter of 2023, and the additional capacity will serve expanding customer requirements in Italy and surrounding markets. The new line will produce more than one billion cans annually and add 80 jobs to the Parma plant. The first line in Parma began operations in early 2019.
Infinitely recyclable beverage cans, the world’s most recycled and responsible beverage packaging option, are increasingly preferred among both customers and consumers in Italy, resulting in accelerating market growth. The new line will meet expanding demand in the carbonated soft drink, sparkling water, beer and wine segments of the market.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Arbutus Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- NEXGEL to Report its Second Quarter 2022 Financial and Operating Results
- Onconova Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update and Announce Second Quarter Financial Results
- ETC Awarded $8.3 Million Contract for its Sterilization Systems Group
- StoneMor Inc. Announces Date of Conference Call for 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.