UPPER SOUTHAMPTON TWP, PA — A road closure is scheduled on Churchville Road between Bristol Road and Route 132 (Street Road) in Upper Southampton Township, Bucks County, on Tuesday, September 13, through Friday, September 16, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for pipe replacement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
During the closure, motorists will be directed to use Bristol Road, Route 232 (Second Street Pike) and Route 132 (Street Road). Local access will be maintained during the operation.
Motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling near the work area because backups and delays may occur. The schedule is weather dependent.
More For You
- Traffic Delays Expected: PennDOT to Restrict Several Roads Next Week
- Delaware County: Several State Highways Restricted Next Week
- U.S. 202 Motorists Will Encounter Lane Closures in Bridgeport and Norristown
- PennDOT to Replace Aquetong Road Culvert Over Branch of Aquetong Creek in Solebury Township
- U.S. 1 North (Roosevelt Expressway) Nighttime Lane Closures Next Week in Philadelphia
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.