PHILADELPHIA, PA — Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar is toasting one of America’s favorite libations — rum — for the entire month of August. The restaurant is celebrating by offering $15 rum flights during August — the El Coqui Flight (Don Q) and Facundo’s Flight (Bacardi)! Each flight gets you three 1-ounce pours of the featured rums.
In addition, guests can savor two new rum cocktails: Spiced Caipirinha ($13) – Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum, guarapo, sugar, lime; and Sol de Verano ($13) – Bacardi Anejo Cuatro Rum, pineapple, lime juice and guarapo (sugar cane juice).
For National Rum Day on Tuesday, Aug. 16: ALL rum drinks will be half-price from 4-6:30 p.m. exclusively at the bar!
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar is located at 10 S. 2nd St. in Old City. To make reservations, visit http://www.cubalibrerestaurant.com/en/philadelphia/ or call the restaurant at 215-627-0666.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- AgroFresh Expands VitaFresh Botanicals Plant-based Platform; Receives Organic Certification
- AgroFresh Solutions to Participate in the Canaccord Genuity 42nd Annual Growth Conference
- The Philadelphia Eagles Team Up with The Bellwether District for Community-Based and Sustainability Initiatives
- Rittenhouse Realty Advisors and CVA Commercial Group Form Strategic Partnership
- Qlik Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: U.S. Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms 2022 Vendor Assessment
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.