MORRISVILLE, PA — A weekday lane closure is scheduled on Route 32 (Bridge Street) between Pennsylvania Avenue and Morris Avenue in Morrisville Borough, Bucks County, on Wednesday, July 27, through Wednesday, November 30, from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM, under a Morrisville Borough project to improve a safe connection for pedestrians and bicyclists traversing the Delaware Canal Towpath.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Nighttime Closures Next Week on U.S. 1 and at the Turnpike’s Bensalem Interchange
- ETC Awarded $8.3 Million Contract for its Sterilization Systems Group
- PennDOT Announces Highway Restrictions in Bucks County
- Road Closure on Route 113 in Hilltown Township for Wednesday, August 10
- StoneMor Inc. Announces Date of Conference Call for 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.