KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — Big Barker announced it will recognize National Dog Mom’s Day on May 13, 2023, by celebrating all dog-loving people.
“Dog Mom’s Day is a time to celebrate the special bond between dogs and their moms all over the country,” said Shannon Wells, Marketing Director of Big Barker, a majority-owned brand of Tenth Avenue Holdings. “Our dogs are family. Whether they come into our lives as puppies, seniors or anywhere in between.”
Here are what Big Barker ambassadors have to say about being a dog mom and in a video here:
- Chonkymutt: Patricia of LA County says: “Being a dog mom is such a special experience. It’s like having a best friend who’s always there for you, no matter what.”
- Tobiadadane: Taylor says: “For me being a dog mom has taught me a lot. They’ve taught me so much about responsibility and selflessness. Dogs require a lot of attention and care. It’s up to us to make sure they’re happy and healthy. My favorite part about being a dog mom is the way my dog brings our family together.”
- Olive_thedane: Avanti says: “My dog brings so much joy into my life every single day. I am so happy that I get to spend so much time with her and that’s why I think it’s so important that we celebrate dog mom’s day because of how important they are to us and it’s a day for us to be proud of and how we take care of them.”
- Arrowwoodretrievers: Susan says: “One of my favorite parts of being a dog mom is the joy that my dog brings into my life. No matter how stressful or overwhelming my day may be, spending time with my dog always puts a smile on my face.”
- ichabodandiona: Amy says: “It’s amazing how much dogs can lift our spirits and make us feel better. They’re truly a gift. Being a dog mom is a gift.”
- Mixedwithout: Chelsea says: “I’ve learned to be more patient, to be more present, and to put someone else’s need before my own.”
Since its founding in 2011, Big Barker’s mission has been to improve the quality of life for big dogs by providing handcrafted, American-made beds that help to alleviate joint pain and enable dogs of any size to rest comfortably. It is a recipient of the Fear Free Preferred Product Program designation, a recognition from veterinary professionals, pet professionals, animal welfare communities, and pet owners. Big Barker products include the Orthopedic Headrest Edition Bed, Sleek Edition Bed, and Sofa Edition Bed, as well the Orthopedic Crate Pads and Orthopedic Backseat Barker Beds. Each bed is handmade at Big Barker’s Pennsylvania workshop; has a 10-year warranty and a one-year risk-free trial.
In celebration of National Dog Mom’s Day, use code DOGMOMSDAY2023 to get a free waterproof liner with any Big Barker bed between now and 5/14/23. Prices range from $119-$499 and can be upgraded to include temperature regulation and personalization; go to www.bigbarker.com for more information.
National Dog Mom’s Day, observed on the second Saturday in May, began in 2018, when a dog person’s dating app, Dig, launched the day for dog-loving women to thank dog moms, foster dog moms and future dog moms for all the love they give to pups.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.