LOWER MERION TWP, PA — Aqua Pennsylvania is planning to close Haverford Road between Manoa Road and Argyle Road in Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County, beginning Monday, September 12, for utility construction, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced. The closure will be in place Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM through Friday, March 31, 2023.
During the closure, motorists will be directed to use Manoa Road, Earlington Road, and Eagle Road/Wynnewood Road. Local access will be maintained up to the construction zone.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling near the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
Aqua Pennsylvania will complete this project under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
More For You
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 Lane Closures in Concord, Chadds Ford, Pennsbury Townships
- Traffic Alert: Girard Point Bridge, I-95, I-295 Lane Closures in Philadelphia, Bucks Counties
- Backups and Delays: Several State Highways Restricted in Delaware County
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.