PHILADELPHIA, PA — Police in Philadelphia are searching for the driver of a vehicle that crashed with a motorcycle earlier this year, killing a passenger on the motorcycle.
Authorities state that on June 1, 2021 at 10:32 am, an unknown person operating a 2021 gray Ford F-150 pickup was traveling on East Duncannon Avenue towards Rising Sun Avenue when it went around stopped traffic and proceeded through a red light striking a motorcyclist operated by a 34 year-old male who was fatally injured during the impact. The operator of the pickup fled the location onto the 200 Block of East Ashdale Street towards C Street.
Police say a $40,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction for this incident.
- Suspect Vehicle: 2021 gray Ford F-150 pickup, 4 door with a short bed, chrome 6 spoke rims, running boards and possible tinted windows.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact the Philadelphia Police Department’s Accident Investigation Division at 215-685-3180 or 3181, references DC 21-35-039474 and A.I.D. #21-2100.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.