WYOMISSING, PA — A 19-year-old man who was arrested by Wyomissing Police faces firearm and nine additional charges.
Authorities state that on Sunday, August 29, 2021, at 3:45 am, Jordan Wilson was seen driving recklessly and at a high rate of speed on Penn Ave in Wyomissing. He was followed for a short distance, almost struck several parked vehicles and was driving carelessly. The Officer attempted a traffic stop and the driver sped away at speeds over 90 MPH. The Officer stopped chasing the vehicle as it began to pull away and continued on Route 12. Eventually, the suspect vehicle crashed into the median down the road after the driver lost control. The driver was taken into custody and transported to Central Processing. Wilson was charged with being in possession of a stolen vehicle out of Philadelphia, a handgun and numerous traffic violations.
Wilson was charged with the following offenses:
- (18) 6105 (A)(1) Possession of Firearm Prohibited
- (18) 6106 (A)(1) Firearms Not To Be Carried W/O License
- (18) 3925 (A) Receiving Stolen Property
- (75) (3733) (A) Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Officer
- (75) 7122(1) Altered Forged or Counterfeit Documents and Plates
- (75) (3309) (1) Disregard Traffic Lane
- (75) 1501(a) Driving without a License
- (75) (3736) (A) Reckless Driving
- (75) 3361 Driving At Safe Speed
- (75) 3714 (a) Careless Driving
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.