PHILADELPHIA, PA — In the early morning hours of July 2, 2022, a 17-year-old male was viciously attacked on a SEPTA subway train.
The victim told authorities that he was on the Market Frankford Line when the suspect got on the train and grabbed his cell phone. The suspect then began punching him in the face until he let go of the phone. When the train pulled into the station, the suspect fled from the train and the victim chased after him. When confronted by the suspect, he stated that he had a gun and simulated he was holding it. Fearing for his safety, the victim backed away.
The suspect is described as a black male in his 20s, medium build, unshaven, and wearing a light gray t-shirt, dark sweatpants with stripes down the side, and white sneakers.
If you see this suspect, do not approach, but instead contact 911 immediately. Philadelphia’s Central Detective Division can be reached by telephone at 215.686.TIPS (8477). All tips will be confidential.
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced to 3 Years in Federal Prison for Cyberstalking and Threats
- Man Threatened Minors Into Sending Explicit Videos Over Snapchat
- Heroin Trafficker Sentenced to Nearly Six Years in Federal Prison
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced for Role in Cocaine Distribution Ring
- Member of Drug Trafficking Ring Pleads Guilty
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.