WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect involved in a shooting that occurred Monday at approximately 11:01 am.
A 16-year-old male was reportedly shot and transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police are seeking any witnesses who may have information about this incident.
If you have any information, please contact Detective Michael Wilkerson at (302) 576-3638 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced to Nearly Six Years in Federal Prison for Narcotics Conviction
- Philadelphia Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Narcotics Charges
- Man Indicted for Buying 13 Guns, Falsely Claiming They Were for Himself
- Pennsylvania Man Admits to Distributing Heroin
- Dealer Sentenced to Prison After 20,000 Dosage Units of Heroin, Fentanyl, and Meth Seized
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.