PITTSBURGH, PA — A resident of Isabella, Pennsylvania has been sentenced in federal court to 108 months imprisonment and 6 years supervised release on his conviction of violating federal narcotics laws, United States Attorney Cindy K. Chung announced.
United States District Judge Christy Criswell Wiegand imposed the sentence July 26, 2022, on Cedric Harrison, age 35.
According to information presented to the Court, on or about July 9, 2021, Cedric Harrison possessed a quantity of cocaine with the intent to distribute it and, from in and around June 2020 until July 2021, Harrison conspired with others to possess with intent to distribute and distribute quantities of cocaine and heroin.
Assistant United States Attorneys Yvonne Saadi and Jonathan Lusty prosecuted this case on behalf of the government.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Pennsylvania State Police, and the Perryopolis Police Department conducted the investigation that led to the prosecution of Cedric Harrison.
- Former School CEO Charged with Theft of Federal Program Funds
- Wilmington Police Make Arrest on Market Street, Recover Gun with Obliterated Serial Number
- Help Philadelphia Detectives Identify Burglary Suspect
- 50-Year-Old Man Charged With Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Police Seek Public’s Help Identifying Dunkin Donuts Knife-Point Robber
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.