HARRISBURG, PA — The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania has announced that Brian Pena Villanueva, age 38, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, was sentenced on July 14, 2022, by U.S. District Court Judge Jennifer P. Wilson to 48 months imprisonment for drug trafficking.
According to United States Attorney Gerard M. Karam, on January 7, 2022, Villanueva pleaded guilty to possession with intent to distribute 40 grams and more of a substance containing fentanyl. In July 2020, law enforcement executed a search warrant for two vehicles associated with Villanueva and two hotel rooms in Cumberland County. During the search, law enforcement officers seized over 3,800 bags of fentanyl.
The Drug Enforcement Administration, the York County Drug Task Force, and the Fairview Township Police Department conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Daryl F. Bloom prosecuted the case.
- Leader of Fentanyl Trafficking Organization Charged With Attempted Murder of Law Enforcement
- Suspect Sought in Theft of ATM from Liberty Gas Station in Montgomery County
- Wilmington Drug Bust: Heroin, Cocaine, and Oxycodone Seized
- Philadelphia Detectives Seek Public’s Help Identifying Burglar
- 26-Year-Old Male Fatally Shot in Philadelphia
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.