HARRISBURG, PA — The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced that Johnathan Fisher, age 40, of Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, was sentenced on August 29, 2022, to 151 months imprisonment by United States District Court Judge Christopher C. Conner for methamphetamine trafficking and firearms offenses.
According to United States Attorney Gerard M. Karam, Fisher possessed with the intent to distribute over 50 grams of actual methamphetamine on May 7, 2020, in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania. Fisher also possessed a Remington .380 handgun and a Stevens 12-gauge shotgun when he knew that his previous convictions prohibited him from possessing a firearm.
The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), the Waynesboro Police Department, and the Franklin County Drug Task Force. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jaime M. Keating prosecuted the case.
More For You
- Police Seek Public’s Help Identifying Suspects in QU Japanese Bistro Burglary
- Philadelphia Detectives Release Video of Armed Robbery Suspect
- $40,000 Reward Offered in Philadelphia Quintuple Shooting
- Police Seek Suspect in Kohl’s Theft: $1,000 Worth of Merchandise Stolen
- Lancaster City Police Seek Suspect in $1,300 Electronics Theft
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.