HARRISBURG, PA — The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has released the 14th edition of its Annual Report.
The PGCB’s 2018-2019 Annual Report provides detail on the work of the agency in regulating the Commonwealth’s gaming industry, and also includes:
- slot machine, table games and sports wagering gross revenue and tax revenue statewide broken down for each of the 12 casinos; additionally, fantasy contest revenue and tax revenue by provider for the fiscal year.
- up-to-date status on gaming expansion initiatives;
- a year in review report with pertinent statistical figures from the PGCB’s key bureaus;
- a list of all Executive Sessions held by the board during the fiscal year;
- revenue and expenditures during the fiscal year by the PGCB, along with a breakdown of employment at the agency; and,
- a section on problem gambling with statistics on the PGCB’s Self-Exclusion Program.
The report can be downloaded by visiting the Gaming Control Board’s web site, www.gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov, and choosing the 2018-2019 PGCB Annual Report link under the Quick Links section of the homepage.
Source: Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.