CHESTER COUNTY, PA — This Labor Day weekend, the Pennsylvania State Police announced they will be setting up sobriety checkpoints on various roadways in Chester County.
This is part of their ongoing effort to crack down on drunk driving and keep our roads safe. If you’ll be out and about in Chester County this weekend, please be aware of these checkpoints and plan accordingly. The checkpoints will run at various locations from September 2, 2022, through September 8, 2022.
Don’t drink and drive – it’s not worth the risk! Stay safe out there, everyone.
More For You
- Man Wanted for DUI and Driving Without a License
- Make Plans for a Sober Driver This Labor Day
- Pennsylvania State Police to Set Up Sobriety Checkpoints in Chester County
- Pennsylvania Motorists Must Stop at Red Lights on a Bus
- Man Wanted by Warrington Township Police Department
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.