KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — PennDOT says that maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 50 state highways this week to repair deteriorated pavement across the Philadelphia region. The roadways include:
- Route 313 (Dublin Pike), Doylestown, Plumstead, New Britain and Hilltown townships;
- Irish Meetinghouse Road, Bedminster Township;
- Kellers Road, Bedminster Township;
- Bristol Road, Warrington, New Britain, Warminster, Warwick, Doylestown townships and Chalfont Borough;
- Almshouse Road, Warwick, Northampton and Doylestown townships; and
- Cherry Road, Wrightstown Township.
- Business U.S. 30, West Whiteland Township;
- Route 272 (Christine Road), East Nottingham Township;
- Route 926 (Street Road), Birmingham, Thornbury and Westtown townships;
- Newcomen Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Charlestown Road, Charlestown Township;
- Birchrun Road, West Vincent Township;
- Yellow Springs/Art School Road, West Pikeland Township; and
- Goshen Road, East Goshen and Willistown townships.
- Interstate 476, Ridley, Springfield, Nether Providence, Marple, Haverford, and Radnor townships;
- U.S. 1, Chadds Ford, Concord, Middletown, Marple, Springfield, Upper Darby, and Haverford townships and Chester Heights and Media boroughs;
- U.S. 202, Chadds Ford, Concord, and Thornbury townships;
- U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway), Concord, Bethel, and Upper Chichester townships;
- Route 3 (West Chester Pike), Edgmont, Newtown, Marple, Haverford, and Upper Darby townships;
- Route 291, Trainer and Eddystone boroughs, City of Chester, and Ridley and Tinicum townships;
- Route 352, City of Chester, Parkside and Brookhaven broughs, and Middletown, Edgmont, and Thornbury townships;
- Baltimore Pike, Middletown, Upper Providence, Nether Providence, Springfield, and Upper Darby townships and Lansdowne, East Lansdowne Yeadon, Media, Morton Swarthmore, and Clifton Heights boroughs;
- Barren Road, Middletown Township;
- Haverford Road, Haverford Township;
- Concord Road, Chester, Concord, and Aston townships;
- Larkin Road, Upper Chichester Township;
- Aston Mills Road, Aston Township;
- Bodley Road, Chester Heights, Aston
- Cheyney Road, Thornbury and Concord townships;
- Palmers Mill Road, Marple Township;
- Garnet Mine Road, Bethel, Upper Chichester
- Cedar Grove Road/Paxon Hollow Road, Marple Township; and
- Thornton Road, Thornbury and Concord Township.
- U.S. 422, Limerick, Lower Pottsgrove, and Upper Pottsgrove townships.
in Philadelphia County
- Interstate 95 and ramps;
- Interstate 76 and ramps;
- Interstate 676 (Vine Street Expressway);
- U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Expressway) and ramps;
- U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard) and outer lanes;
- U.S. 1 (City Avenue);
- U.S. 13 (Hunting Park Avenue);
- Route 3 (Walnut Street);
- Route 73 (Cottman Avenue);
- Route 291;
- Aramingo Avenue;
- Rhawn Street;
- Castor Avenue;
- Girard Avenue;
- Cecil B. Moore Avenue;
- Rising Sun Avenue; and
- Germantown Avenue.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert to this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
As of January 1, 2022, PennDOT has used more than 4,500 tons of asphalt to repair potholes across the five-county Philadelphia region.
PennDOT also states that it reminds motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.pa.gov and clicking on “Submit A Roadway Concern.”
Motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.