Tax professionals – CPAs, enrolled agents, Annual Filing Season Program participants and others – can earn continuing education for $29 per credit.
The new seminars were recorded in July and August at the 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum.
2021 Nationwide Tax Forums Online course listing
- Advocating for Taxpayers in Order to Avoid Abusive Tax Schemes
- Be Tax Ready – Understanding Rules for Due Diligence and the Child Tax Credit and Earned Income Tax Credit Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Charities & Tax-Exempt Organizations Update
- Closer Look at the IRS Independent Office of Appeals
- Collection Flexibilities During Difficult Economic Times
- Common Issues Presented to OPR and Best Practices to Address Them
- Determining an Individual’s Tax Residency Status
- e-Services and You
- Gig Economy
- Helping You and Your Clients Steer Clear of Fraud and Scams
- Key Enforcement Issues
- Keynote Address
- Keys to Mastering Due Diligence Requirements and What to Expect During a Due Diligence Audit
- Overview of Taxpayer Civil Rights
- Professional Responsibility Obligations when Practicing before the IRS: OPR and Circular 230
- Retirement Plans – IRS Compliance Initiatives
- Tax Law Changes from a Forms Perspective
- Virtual Currency
These 18 courses are now available in addition to 37 sessions from previous years that are also available for credit.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.